I’ve posted previously about the installation of our new Complete Your Home (CYH) department here in our showroom. Last week, we partnered with Seattle Magazine to hold an event celebrating the Fall additions to our accessories collection and the new CYH space.
Some highlights were:
- Four local designers each “reworked” one of our room settings in their personal style using new Room & Board accessories along with pieces they brought in on their own.
- Delicious snacks catered by Ravishing Radish served along with sparkling wine, cider, and beer.
- An Instagram contest to win a gift card for showroom photos posted that evening and were tagged #roomboard2014sea.
- One of our Design Associates (Anthony Toledo), who also is a DJ, provided a soundtrack for the evening.
- There was also a tower of Room & Board branded cupcakes made for us by Trophy (pictured above) that were quite a hit!
Our brand team along with other members of our staff worked tirelessly to organize and pull off the festivities. We had over 200 customers join us for the event and a good time was had by all!